DECLARATION N 1
OF THE NATIONAL MOVEMENT KOOS/TOGETHER
Adopted at the congress of the National Movement “Koos/Together” on May 19, 2022
The KOOS/TOGETHER movement is a movement of like-minded people whose main goal is to ensure peace in Estonia and harmony in relations between peoples.
THE HIGHEST VALUES OF THE KOOS/TOGETHER MOVEMENT:
• Ensuring the life and well-being of every inhabitant of Estonia.
• Respect for individual freedoms and civil rights.
• Preservation of the traditional family model.
• Support for freedom of the press and freedom to choose sources of information.
• Respect for the rights and obligations established by the Constitution of the Republic of Estonia.
THE KOOS/TOGETHER MOVEMENT DECLARE:
• In the Republic of Estonia, the supreme power belongs to the people.
• The Republic of Estonia is a country that guarantees equal rights and opportunities for all its inhabitants.
• The Republic of Estonia is a neutral and peace-loving state, which should not directly or indirectly participate in any of the military conflicts of third countries.
• The Republic of Estonia is a state that acts in the interests of all its inhabitants, and public policy must be based on the principles of pragmatism and expediency.
• The geographical location and geopolitics of the Republic of Estonia ensure that the Republic of Estonia is a bridge between the West and the East.
MAIN GOALS, OBJECTIVES AND PROPOSALS OF THE KOOS/TOGETHER MOVEMENT
1. The main goal and direction of the KOOS/TOGETHER movement is to build a society based on harmony between nationalities.
2. An important task of the movement is to unite the Estonian people in order to peacefully and safely overcome the internal crisis, as well as to prevent possible crises that may arise in the future.
3. The movement stands for an open voting system, reform of the electoral system.
4. The movement calls to resolve all important issues for the country through a referendum.
5. The movement’s priority is to develop a fair social program to support all Estonian residents.
6. The movement proposes to reorganize the state administration with a limited number of officials.
7. The Movement proposes to apply the right of recourse to officials whose actions cause damage to citizens or the state
8. The movement provides that the salaries of members of the Parliament and other high-ranking officials would be directly linked to the minimum wage in force in the country.
9. The movement believes that ministerial posts should be occupied by officials with relevant specialized education who have experience in this area.
10. The movement stands for freedom of the press and for people to be able to choose their source of information. Any restriction on the flow of information by the state is unacceptable.
11. The Movement prepares and develops a national loan moratorium plan in case of debts to protect the population.
THE KOOS/TOGETHER MOVEMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT:
• Encroachments on the constitutional order of the Republic of Estonia.
• Incitement of national and racial hatred.
• Division of society into social and ethnic groups.
• Incitement of hatred between states and peoples.
If you want to apply to join the KOOS/TOGETHER Party, then download the form in WORD-format, fill out the application, sign digitally and send it to the email: email@example.com.
NB! A capable Estonian citizen who has reached the age of 18 can be a party member. A capable citizen of the European Union who has reached the age of 18 and who permanently resides in Estonia can also be a party member. You can only be a member of one political party registered in Estonia at the same time.
If you do not have Estonian citizenship, you can join the KOOS Movement/Together here : https://forms.gle/2TBk4AxKZcSpDLdx5 .
If you want to make a donation to the KOOS/TOGETHER movement, then please transfer the money with the explanation “Annetus” (Donation) to the account number:
KOOS RAHU EEST EESTIS MTÜ
NB! If you are unable to print or e-mail completed applications, then applications can be obtained and completed by contacting KOOS/TOGETHER representative in English: Julia +372 58 361 858
We ask everyone, if you feel that you can be useful in the development of our movement and the country, to register in the working groups of the KOOS Movement, according to your profile education or on a topic of interest.
The groups are intended for specific work in motion, which will help build the correct internal and external economic and political course of the country.